Welcome to the Original Online Meeting Group of CGAA. Visit http://cgaa.info for more information on our fellowship and program.
New people can register via this link.

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Second Annual CGAA Meetup May 20-23 

State/Province/Country: Texas
I will be one of the folks needing to carpool, I am looking into flights to New York....I would need help in one of two ways. A. I could fly Thursday night if I could stay with someone that evening, or B. Fly in Friday morning and then get a lift from the airport. If anyone could help in either way I would really appreciate it.

Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:09 pm

State/Province/Country: California
I really want to come but am still working on finances for it. I expect it to work out somehow, though. Assuming it does, I'll need to carpool from the NYC (Jersey City) area.

Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:42 pm

State/Province/Country: Texas, U.S.
I am also in the midst of determining if and when I can attend. I will be looking into flight availability thru both Philly and NYC. Will touch base again if I nail it.

Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:05 am

Hey Everyone,

Still alive and still sober after my busy season shenanigans at work.

Definitely going to mark down on my calendar and make time to come.

I'll be coming in from NYC, but might be by a roundabout way (train back to NJ and then drive from NJ to PA) so if you're looking to carpool, it might be necessary for you to be able to walk around with your luggage from train to subway etc.

PM or email me if you're interested

Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:52 pm

State/Province/Country: Connecticut, USA
Hi guys! Planning on coming from CT (near the NY border) with my Wife potentially (and possibly the baby, not sure if it would be such a good idea if she keeps people up at night). Just need to sit down with my wife this week and talk about it. I'm excited to go! I would also be willing to carpool if it isn't super far out of the way.

Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:57 pm

Is there a link to the activities per day? I remember seeing it once and can't find it now. Also, it is looking like my wife, baby and I would be staying nearby at a hotel / motel, and she would drop me off / pick me up each day. Is it still the same 50/70/90 amount if I stay somewhere else, or would it be less of a chip in? Not trying to be cheap, just curious. If it's the same amount I am happy to pay!

Wed Mar 02, 2016 1:00 pm

State/Province/Country: Virginia
Hi Erik, There's a tentative schedule at: http://cgaa.info/annual-cgaa-meetup/

We had decided on $20 if someone comes to the event for a day but doesn't stay overnight. We hadn't decided on an amount for multiple days without staying overnight. I think $20 should be fine, especially if you're not going to be there for all eight meals.

Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:34 pm

State/Province/Country: United States
Hi Scott and everyone else,

I am new to the forums, but have been to some mumble meetings of CGAA. I would like to attend the meetup in May. Are there still rooms available? I can't wait for this exciting opportunity to meet everyone. I would be coming from the Delaware/Philadelphia area. I would be able to stay two nights (May 20-21) and leave on the 22nd.

I will go to the link and place my deposit as soon as possible.

Looking forward to meeting everyone in meetings, on the forums, and at the meetup! :D

Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:49 pm

Signed up for all 3 days! Here is my travel route to the rented house: http://bit.ly/1oZ0rLz . I will have room for one person if they would like to carpool with my wife and daughter, and it's relatively close to the route I linked. Send me a PM if you are interested :)

*edit* Seat taken!

Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:26 pm

I would like to attend for two nights (Friday and Saturday). I will be driving from Brewster, NY on Friday leaving around 4 pm, and could pick someone up along the way.

Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:08 am
Reply to topic   [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next