Welcome to the Original Online Meeting Group of CGAA. Visit http://cgaa.info for more information on our fellowship and program.
New people can register via this link.

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 28, 2017 2:48 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Will help out temp for now 

State/Province/Country: Chicago, IL
I am volunteering to help out with meetings that either have no leaders leading the meeting, or when a leader is unavailable. I do not want to commit to lead a specific time right now.

I will try to lead Saturday morning meetings. I just need topics and stuff to lead meetings. :claps: XD

Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:12 pm

State/Province/Country: Virginia
That's great. The format is at topic468.html and if you scroll down below the format, you'll see long lists of topic ideas.

One thought on your name... It's pretty common that people don't want to use their full name. Most of us do not put our last names online. A few don't use their first names either, which is fine. I suggest using a first initial, or initials of first and middle name, or a middle name, or a name you've always liked, or something, anything, that is a name relevant to you. It makes it so much easier to address people. No one wants to refer to you as "computer freak" so that's why you'll see people refer to you as "CF".

I can change your user name on the forum and/or mumble if you'd like, just let me know.

Thanks for leading meetings! :)

Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:07 am

State/Province/Country: Chicago, IL
Yeah, you can change my forum name to J-Dawg. If you want to change my mumble name, then change it to "J-Dawg - computerfreako2" so people know that it's me. After 1 to 2 weeks, you can change it fully to J-Dawg.

That cool?

Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:59 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]